Spicy Chicken Stew
(Total Time: 35MIN| Serves: 4)
10 oz chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
4 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 cup cabbage, shredded
2 celery stalks, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, whole
1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
4 cups chicken stock
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cumin powder
½ tsp coriander powder
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- Rinse the meat and place on a large cutting board. Cut into bite-sized pieces and place in a deep bowl. Season with spices coat well. Set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Heat up the olive oil and add onions, garlic, and celery stalk. Stir well and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Now add the meat and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Finally, add shredded cabbage and stir well. Pour in the stock and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 13 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally for 10-15 minutes and then open the lid. Chill for a while and stir in Greek yogurt before serving.
Per Serving (Calories 293 | Total Fats: 17.8g | Net Carbs: 5.9g | Protein: 26.9g |Fiber: 1.2g).