Shredded Beef with Pepper Rings
(Total Time: 85 MIN| Serves: 6)
16 ounces jarred Pepper Rings
½ cup Beef Broth
1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
3 pounds Beef
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Season the beef with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place in the Instant Pot.
- Add the pepper rings and pour the broth over.
- Close the lid and select MANUAL.
- Cook on HIGH for 70 minutes.
- Do a natural pressure release.
- Shred the beef with two forks inside the pot.
- Stir well to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 442| Total Fats 18 | Net Carbs 3g | Protein 65g |Fiber: 0.1g)