Spicy Keto Pasta
(Total Time: 40MIN| Serves: 5)
7 oz ground turkey
1 lb cauliflower, chopped into florets
½ cup onions, finely chopped
1 chili pepper, finely chopped
1 cup canned tomatoes, sugar-free
1 ½ cups cottage cheese
2 cups chicken broth
¼ cup sour cream
3 tbsp butter
2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp salt
½ tsp chili flakes
1 tsp chili powder
- Rinse the cauliflower and drain in a large sieve. Place in the instant pot and pour in the broth. Sprinkle with salt and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 6 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the cauliflower from the pot and drain. Chill for a while and then cut into smaller florets. Set aside.
- Now remove the broth from the pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the stainless steel insert with butter and heat up. Add onions and briefly cook, for two minutes.
- Then add ground beef and season with salt, chili flakes, and chili pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Now add the chili pepper and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Finally, add tomatoes and give it a good stir. Cook until most of the liquid from tomatoes evaporates.
- Stir in the cheese and cauliflower. Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and remove from the pot.
- Transfer to serving bowls and top with sour cream before serving. Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 274 | Total Fats: 15.7g | Net Carbs: 7.7g | Protein: 24.8g |Fiber: 3g)