Simple Butter Lamb
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs lamb shoulder, cut into 3 pieces
4 cups beef broth
3 tbsp butter, softened
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
2 rosemary sprigs
- Rinse well the meat and rub each piece with salt and pepper. Place at the bottom of the pot and add rosemary sprigs.
- Pour in the broth and vinegar. Seal the lid. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Cook for 25 minutes on high pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Take the meat out of the pot and brush with butter. Optionally, sprinkle with some more salt and pepper and place ona baking sheet lined with some parchment paper.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, turning once.
Per Serving (Calories 360 | Total Fats: 17.8g | Net Carbs: 0.7g | Protein: 45.8g |Fiber: 0g)