Summer Chicken Cacciatore
(Total Time: 15MIN| Serves: 6)
6 Chicken Breasts
2 Shallots, chopped
8 ounces Mushrooms, sliced
2 tsp minced Garlic
2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
1 Bell Pepper, diced
½ cup Chicken Broth
1 can pitted Black Olives
2 cans crushed Tomatoes
1 ½ tbsp. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in you Instant Pot on SAUTE.
- Add the shallots and bell pepper and cook for a few minutes, until soft.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for 30 more seconds.
- Pour the broth and tomato paste over and arrange the chicken inside.
- Top with the tomatoes and olives.
- Season with some salt and pepper and close the lid.
- Cook on MANUAL for 10 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 320| Total Fats 30g | Net Carbs 5g | Protein 29g |Fiber: 2g)