Simple Holiday Roast
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 ½ pounds Beef Roast
1 Onion, sliced
2 Garlic Cloves, sliced
2 Celery Stalks, chopped
1 Bell Pepper, chopped
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
1 cup Red Wine
1 cup Beef Broth
2 tbsp. sugar-free Steak Sauce
- Heat ½ of the olive oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add the beef and sear on all sides for about 5 minutes in total. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining olive oil and add the onions, celery, and peppers.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and seasonings and cook for another minute.
- Return the beef to the pot.
- Whisk together the broth, sauce, and red wine, and pour this mixture over the beef.
- Close the pot and cook on HIGH for 40 minutes.
- Do a natural pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 415| Total Fats 18g | Net Carbs 6g | Protein 42g |Fiber: 1g)