Slowly Cooked Lamb Shoulder Kebab
(Total Time: 8 HOURS 20 MIN| Serves: 5)
2 lbs lamb shoulder, chopped into smaller pieces
1 cup tomatoes, chopped
2 celery stalks, chopped
1 onion, whole
1 garlic head, whole
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp butter
1 cup Greek yogurt
¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
½ tsp red chili flakes
- Grease the bottom of the pot with olive oil. Add the meat along with tomatoes, celery stalks, onion, and garlic. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Pour in enough water to cover and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Slow Cook’’ button.
- Set the timer for 8 hours on low pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Remove the meat from the pot and place on a large cutting board. Using a sharp cutting knife, chop into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Remove the liquid and vegetables from the pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with butter and add the meat. Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the pot and chill for a while. Top with Greek yogurt and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 527 | Total Fats: 29.6g | Net Carbs: 6.2g | Protein: 56.1g |Fiber: 1.2g)