Sweet Chicken Thighs
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 5)
2 lbs chicken thighs, whole
2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
5 tbsp ghee
2 cups beef broth
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 chili peppers, chopped
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
3 tsp stevia powder
½ tsp cinnamon
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with ghee and add cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt, stevia, cinnamon, and ginger. Stir well and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until tomatoes soften.
- Stir in the soy sauce and chili peppers. Continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Now add chicken thighs and pour in the broth.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 20 minutes.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Stir well and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 491| Total Fats: 26.9g | Net Carbs: 3g | Protein: 55.7g |Fiber: 1g)