Spicy and Smokey Pork
(Total Time: 75 MIN| Serves: 4)
½ tsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Thyme
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Sweetener
1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
1 tsp ground Ginger
½ tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
2 pounds Pork Roast
½ tsp Pepper
1 ½ cups Beef Broth
- Melt the coconut oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Combine all of the herbs and spices and rub the mixture into the pork.
- Place the pork in the IP and sear on all sides, until browned.
- Combine the liquid smoke with the broth and pour over.
- Close the lid and cook for 45 minutes on HIGH.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 760| Total Fats 40g | Net Carbs 2.2g | Protein 75g |Fiber: 0.2g)