Sweet Chicken Wings
(Total Time: 75 MIN| Serves: 3)
6 chicken wings, whole
2 tbsp. oil
1 tbsp. butter
1 cup chicken broth
¼ tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, ground
1 tsp stevia powder
- Rinse the meat and pat dry with some kitchen paper.
- Plug in your instant pot and heat up the oil in the stainless steel insert. Briefly brown for 3 minutes on each side. Remove the meat from the pot and add butter.
- When butter melts, add chicken broth, stevia, and cinnamon. Cook for one minute and then press “Cancel” button.
- Add the meat and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle and press the “Meat” mode. Set the timer for 40 minutes.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, press “Cancel” button and open the lid.
- Serve warm.
Per Serving (Calories 309 | Total Fats 23.4g | Net Carbs: 1.7g | Protein 23g |Fiber: 0.2g)