Sweet Chicken Salad with Cheese
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 large piece of chicken breast, whole
2 cups arugula, torn
¼ cup cottage cheese
4 cherry tomatoes
4 tbsp butter
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
½ cup soy sauce
2 tbsp rice vinegar
¼ cup chicken stock
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp dried thyme
- Plug in the instant pot and set the trivet at the bottom of the stainless steel insert. Pour in 1 cup of water and place the meat on top.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 15 minutes.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Remove the meat from the pot along with the remaining liquid. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and grease the inner pot with butter. Heat up.
- Meanwhile, chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces and add to the pot. Pour in the soy sauce, rice vinegar, and chicken stock. Stir well and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- When done, remove from the pot making sure to reserve the liquid.
- Place arugula in a deep bowl. Add tomato and cottage cheese and toss to combine. Sprinkle with salt and dried thyme. Sprinkle with apple cider vinegar.
- Top with the meat and drizzle with some of the reserved liquid.
Per Serving (Calories 275 | Total Fats: 14.4g | Net Carbs: 6.3g | Protein: 27.2g |Fiber: 1.9g).