Sweet Orange Turkey Legs
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 turkey legs, whole
½ cup soy sauce
2 tbsp chili sauce, sugar-free
2 tbsp orange zest
2 green onions, finely chopped
1 small green chili, chopped
1 cup chicken stock
2 tbsp stevia powder
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp white pepper, freshly ground
- Place turkey legs in a colander and rinse well. Drain and transfer to a clean work surface. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and transfer to the pot. Pour in the stock and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid.
- Now press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and pour in the soy sauce and chili sauce. Give it a good stir and add onions, green chili, stevia, and orange zest.
- Continue to cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally and turning the meat once.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and serve.
Per Serving (Calories 325 | Total Fats: 9g | Net Carbs: 3.7g | Protein: 53.7g |Fiber: 0.8g)