(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs boneless leg of lamb, cut into bite-sized pieces
¼ cup heavy cream
2 tbsp ghee
2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
3 cups vegetable stock
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp ginger powder
1 tsp cumin powder
2 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp garam masala
½ tsp garlic powder
2 tsp fennel seeds
1 ½ tsp cumin seeds
3 cloves, whole
1 cinnamon stick
3 bay leaves
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Place on a clean work surface and chop into bite-sized pieces. Place in a deep bowl and add heavy cream and garam masala. Stir well and tightly wrap with aluminum foil. Refrigerate overnight.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with ghee and add bay leaves, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, cumin seeds, and fennel seeds. Briefly cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spatula.
- Now add the remaining spices and stir well again. Continue to cook for another minute.
- Finally, add the meat along with the heavy cream. Pour in the stock and add cherry tomatoes. Stir well and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 25 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Stir well again and serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 350| Total Fats 17.4g | Net Carbs: 1.9g | Protein: 43.3g |Fiber: 1g)