Spicy Lamb Coriander Curry
(Total Time: 60 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 lbs leg of lamb
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 medium-sized onion
1 medium-sized red bell pepper
1 cup tomatoes, diced
2 cups beef stock
½ cup fresh coriander, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garam masala powder
2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
1 tsp fennel seeds
1 tsp red chili powder
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, ground
- Plug in your instant pot and grease the stainless steel insert with olive oil. Press the ”Saute” button and add onions, cumin seeds, and fennel seeds. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the onions translucent.
- Add bell pepper and tomatoes. Stir well and bring it to a ligh simmer. Sprinkle with garam masala, ginger, and red chili powder.
- Finally, add meat and pour in the beef stock. Stir in the coriander and close the lid.
- Set the steam release handle and press the ”Manual” button. Set the timer for 40 minutes and cook on ”High” pressure.
- When you hear the cookers end signal, perform a quick release of the pressure. Open the pot and press the ”Saute” button. Cook for 10 more minutes, or until the liquid reduces to a desired consistency.
- Optionally, sprinkle with some finely chopped cilantro before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 503 | Total Fats 21g | Net Carbs: 7g | Protein: 66.7g |Fiber: 2.3g)