Sweet Chili Thighs with Cloves
(Total Time: 70 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs chicken thighs, whole
3 cups chicken broth
2 green chilies, whole
1 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
2 large onions, sliced
3 tbsp butter
2 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
1 tbsp chili powder
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tsp stevia powder
2 tbsp cumin seeds
1 tsp curry powder
2 tbsp cloves
- Rinse well the meat and place in the instant pot along with chilies and onions. Pour in the broth and sprinkle with spices.
- Seal the lid and set the stem release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 35 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Remove the meat along with the liquid and transfer to a large bowl.
- Now, pour in one cup of water in the stainless steel insert and set the steam basket. Place the cauliflower in the basket and seal the lid. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and cook for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done perform a quick release and open the lid. Carefully remove the cauliflower and transfer to a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Pour the meat and the stock back in the pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Pour in the coconut milk and stir in the cauliflower puree.
- Gently simmer for 10 minutes.
- When done, stir in butter and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 478 | Total Fats: 27.3g | Net Carbs: 6.4g | Protein: 48.4g |Fiber: 2.8g)