Spring Lamb Neck with Greens
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 6)
1 lb lamb neck, chopped into smaller pieces
2 lbs collard greens, chopped
2 cups spinach, torn
2 cups Swiss chard, chopped
1 large leek, finely chopped
¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup cauliflower, chopped into small florets
1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
¼ cup olive oil
2 tsp salt
- Rinse the meat and pat dry with a kitchen towel. Place on a large cutting board and chop into smaller pieces. Generously sprinkle with salt and place in the pot.
- Pour in enough water to cover and seal the lid. Optionally, add 1 bay leaf.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 25 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the meat along with the remaining liquid. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, rinse well the greens and drain in a large colander.
- Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and add oil. Add the greens, garlic, and cauliflower. Pour in 1 cup of the reserved liquid and top with the meat.
- Seal the lid again and set the timer for 2 minutes on the ‘’Manual’’ mode.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve.
Per Serving (Calories 341 | Total Fats: 20.5g | Net Carbs: 7.4g | Protein: 29.4g |Fiber: 6.4g)