Tarragon Chicken with Mushrooms
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 Chicken Thighs
¼ cup Ghee
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 tbsp. chopped Tarragon
2/2 cup Water
2 cups Button Mushrooms, sliced
½ tsp Garlic Powder
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Melt the ghee in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add chicken and cook until browned on all sides. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the mushrooms, tarragon, and Dijon and cook for 2 minutes.
- Return the thighs to the pot and pour the water over.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 263| Total Fats 17g | Net Carbs 2.2g | Protein 18g |Fiber: 3.7g)