Sweet and Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
(Total Time: 80 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 pounds Pork Loin
1 tsp Sage
½ tsp Pepper
1 tsp minced Garlic
½ cup Beef Broth
¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
1 tbsp. Arrowroot
2 tbsp. Coconut Aminos
½ cup Sweetener
½ cup Water
- Combine the garlic, pepper, and sage, and rub into the meat.
- Pour the broth into the IP and place the meat inside.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 60 minutes.
- Let the pressure release for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the meat to a plate and shred with two forks.
- In the IP, whisk together the glaze ingredients.
- Cook on SAUTE for 3 minutes.
- Drizzle the glaze over the meat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 510| Total Fats 23g | Net Carbs 9g | Protein 60g |Fiber: 0.3g)