(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 lbs chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
1 cup plain yogurt, full-fat
1 cup chicken broth
2 tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp smoked paprika, ground
1 tsp salt
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Cut into thin slices and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, crushed garlic, and all spices. Mix until well combined and add chicken breasts. Coat well with marinade and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Plug in your instant pot and press the ”Saute” button. Melt the butter in th stainless steel insert and add chicken. Cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- Now, pour in the broth and securely lock the lid.
- Set the steam release handle and press the ”Manual” button. Set the timer for 8 minutes and cook on ”High” pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick releaese of the pressure by moving the valve to the ”Venting” position.
- Open the pot and transfer the chicken to a serving plate.
- Optionally, serve with mashed cauliflower and sprinkle with some finely chopped green onions before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 528 | Total Fats 21.7g | Net Carbs: 6.1g | Protein: 70.8g |Fiber: 0.5g)