Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 10)
¾ cup Brown Sugar Substitute
½ cup Soy Sauce
¼ cup Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
½ cup Sugar-Free Ketchup
1 tbsp. White Vinegar
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 tsp Ground Ginger
1 tsp Salt
½ tsp Paprika Flakes
5 lb. Bone-in Country Style Pork Ribs
1 large Onion (sliced)
1 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- In a large bowl place the brown sugar substitute, soy sauce, maple syrup, ketchup, vinegar, garlic, ginger, salt, paprika. Mix well to combine.
- Place the ribs in and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but not longer than 24 hours.
- Place the onion slices on bottom of the Instant Pot and place ribs on top of them.
- Place and lock the lid and manually set cooking time to 60 minutes at high pressure.
- Let naturally release the pressure.
- Transfer the ribs on a serving platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
(Calories: 603 | Total Fats: 34g | Net Carbs: 9g | Proteins: 63g |Fibers: 0g)