Sweet Coconut Lamb Shoulder
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 5)
2 lbs lamb shoulder
2 tbsp avocado oil
2-inch piece of ginger, chopped
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 onion, cut into 6 wedges
½ cup coconut milk
3 cups vegetable stock
1 tsp salt
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin powder
½ tsp white pepper, freshly ground
- Rinse the meat and place in the pot. Pour in the stock and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 30 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the meat from the pot and set aside.
- Remove the stock and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with oil and add garlic, onions, and ginger. Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, rub the meat with salt, coriander, cumin, and pepper. Place in the pot and pour in the coconut milk.
- Gently simmer for 4-5 minutes and then press the ‘’Cancel’’ button.
- Place the meat on a large platter and drizzle with the coconut sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 416 | Total Fats: 19.8g | Net Carbs: 3.4g | Protein: 52.2g |Fiber: 1.6g)