Thai Basil Goose Cubes
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 4)
¼ cup chopped Basil Leaves
2 cups cubed Goose Breasts
2 tbsp. Fish Sauce
2 tbsp. minced Chilies
2 tsp minced Garlic
1 tsp minced Ginger
2 tbsp. Avocado Oil
1 tsp granulated Sweetener
1 ½ cup Water
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat half of oil in your Instant Pot on SAUTE.
- Add goose and cook until golden.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Whisk together the fish sauce, remaining oil, ginger, chilies, garlic, and sweetener.
- Pour over the goose.
- Add basil and season with some salt and pepper.
- Pour the water into your IP and lower the rack.
- Lace the baking dish inside the IP and close the lid.
- Cook on MANUAL for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 192| Total Fats 9g | Net Carbs 1g | Protein 27g |Fiber: 1g)