Thyme Roasted Chicken with Dill
(Total Time: 55 MIN| Serves: 8)
1 whole chicken (about 4 lbs.)
¼ cup olive oil
3 cups chicken broth
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup cranberries
2 tbsp. fresh thyme, minced
1 tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
¼ tsp stevia powder
1 tbsp. fresh dill
- Rinse the chicken under cold running water and pat dry with some kitchen towel. Generously brush with oil and sprinkle with thyme, garlic powder, and pepper flakes. Place the butter in the stainless steel insert and press the ‘Sauté’ button to melt it. Gently place the chicken in the pot and briefly brown for 4-5 minutes.
- Now, pour in the 2 cups of chicken broth and apple cider. Close the lid and set the steam release handle. Press the ‘Manual’ button and cook for 25 minutes on high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside.
- In a small, heavy-bottomed pot, combine the remaining broth with cranberries and stevia powder. Pour in 1 cup of the broth from the instant pot and bring it to a boil.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Fill the chicken’s cavity with the sauce, fresh dill, and cool completely before serving.
Per Serving (Calories 433 | Total Fats 13.7g | Net Carbs: 4.7g | Protein 67.6g |Fiber: 0.5g)