Turkey and Mushrooms in a Creamy Wine Sauce
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 10)
1 ¼ pounds Turkey Breast
1/3 cup White Wine
6 ounces White Button Mushrooms, sliced
1 tbsp. Arrowroot
1 Garlic Clove, minced
3 tbsp. minced Shallots
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
½ tsp Parsley
2/3 cup Chicken Stock
3 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- Tie your Turkey every 2 inches, crosswise.
- Set your Instant Pot to SAUTE and heat the oil in it.
- Add the turkey and brown on all sides. Set aside.
- Add the shallots, mushrooms, garlic, and parsley, and cook for a few more minutes.
- Pour the broth over and return the turkey to the pot.
- Cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Transfer the turkey to a plate. Untie and slice it.
- Whisk the arrowroot and cram in the IP and cook until thickened.
- Drizzle the sauce over the turkey.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 192| Total Fats 15g | Net Carbs: 4.5g | Protein 25g |Fiber: 1.5g)