Turkey and Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 6)
20 ounces Cauliflower Florets, chopped
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 cups cooked and shredded Turkey
4 ounces Cream Cheese
¼ cup Sour Cream
½ cup Salsa Verde
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 ½ cups Water
- Pour the water into your Instant Pot and lower the rack.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a greased baking dish.
- Place the dish in the IP and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 311| Total Fats 18g | Net Carbs 4g | Protein 33g |Fiber: 1.2g)