Tomato Lamb with Brussels Sprouts
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 racks of lamb
1 cup Brussels sprouts
1 cup cherry tomatoes, whole
½ cup button mushrooms
2 celery stalks
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cups vegetable stock
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
½ tsp chili powder
½ tsp dried sage
1 tsp dried rosemary
- Rinse the lamb under cold running water and sprinkle with salt, rosemary, and sage. Place at the bottom of the instant pot and pour in the stock.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Now add sprouts, tomatoes, mushrooms, celery stalks, and oil. Season with some more salt, and chili powder.
- Seal the lid again and continue to cook for another 5 minutes on the ‘’Manual’’ mode.
- Carefully open the lid when done and serve with sour cream.
Per Serving (Calories 487 | Total Fats: 30.3g | Net Carbs: 5.4g | Protein: 45.7g |Fiber: 2g)