Turkey Breast with Cranberries
(Total Time: 55 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb. turkey breast, boneless and skinless, sliced into half-inch thick slices
3 tbsp. butter
2 cups fresh cranberries
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp. olive oil
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
1 tsp orange extract
1 tsp salt
- Rinse the breast and pat dry with a kitchen towel. Rub with oil, orange extract, and rosemary.
- Grease the bottom of your instant pot with butter and add chicken breast. Pour in cider and add cranberries and parsley. Pour in 1 cup of water (or chicken broth) and seal the lid.
- Press the ‘Manual’ button and set the timer for 17 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- When you hear the cookers end signal, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Transfer the chicken breast along with its sauce to an 8-inch baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 287 | Total Fats 17.5g | Net Carbs: 7.3g | Protein 19.5g |Fiber: 2.6g)