Vinegary Lamb Shanks
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 Onion, sliced
4 Lamb Shanks
1 ½ tsp ground Ginger
2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbsp. Coconut Aminos
1 ½ cups Beef Broth
2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
½ tsp Pepper
- Melt half of the olive oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add the lamb shanks and cook until browned on all sides (you may need to work in batches).
- Add onion and cook for 2 more minutes,
- Stir in the garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 7 minutes.
- Turn off the IP and let sit covered for 20 minutes.
- Release the pressure and serve.
Per Serving (Calories 280| Total Fats 14g | Net Carbs 5g | Protein 25g |Fiber: 1g)