Turkey Breast with Garlic Gravy
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 6)
3 lbs turkey breast, boneless and skinless
2 cups chicken stock
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 celery stalk, finely chopped
4 tbsp butter
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 thyme sprig, whole
1 sea salt
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
¼ smoked paprika
- In a small bowl, combine salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika. Set aside.
- Rinse the meat and place on a clean work surface. Using a sharp knife, slice each piece lengthwise to create a pocket. Stuff each with celery, garlic, and onions. Generously run with spices and transfer to the pot.
- Pour in the stock and add thyme sprig. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘‘Sealing’’position.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 20 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Stir in the butter and let it sit, covered, for a while before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 320 | Total Fats: 11.7g | Net Carbs: 10.9g | Protein: 39.3g |Fiber: 1.8g).