Turkey Breast with Gorgonzola Sauce
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 5)
1 lb turkey breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp oil
2 cups heavy cream
½ cup gorgonzola, chopped
¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 ½ cup chicken broth
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried thyme
- Rinse well the meat and pat dry with a kitchen towel. Place on a large cutting board and chop into bite-sized pieces. Transfer to a large bowl. Coat well with spices and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with oil and add the meat. Briefly cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly and pour in the broth. Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Cook for 13 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally for 10-15 minutes and then move the pressure valve to the ‘’Venting’’ position to release any remaining pressure.
- Open the lid and remove any remaining broth. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and add butter.
- Stir in heavy cream and gorgonzola. Sauté for a couple of minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 480 | Total Fats: 37.6g | Net Carbs: 2.3g | Protein: 32.9g |Fiber:0.6g)