(Total Time: 85-90 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lbs. Ground Pork
¼ cup Spring Onions (chopped)
¼ cup Coriander (chopped)
2 tsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
½ tsp Salt
1 tbsp. Ginger (minced)
1 tbsp. Garlic (minced)
2 cups Water
- Place all ingredients, except water, in a bowl and mix well.
- Take an oven safe silicone baby food container with twelve 2.5 ounces cavities, and fill them ¾ full.
- Pour two cups of water in the Instant Pot and place the steamer rack in it, and then set the food container on it.
- Place and lock the lid and set Instant Pot to “Steam” and cooking time to 10 minutes.
- When done let naturally release the pressure for 5 minutes and then quick release it.
- Remove the wontons from food containers and serve with soy or other dipping sauce.
(Calories: 340 | Total Fats: 23g | Net Carbs: 2g | Proteins: 22g |Fibers: 0g)