White Wine Pork Belly
(Total Time: 60 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 pound Pork Belly
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
½ cup White Wine
1 Rosemary Sprig
1 Garlic Clove
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in your Instant Pot on SAUTE.
- Add the pork belly and cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Pour the wine over.
- Place the rosemary sprig and garlic inside.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Close the lid and cook on MANUAL for 40 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 610| Total Fats 60g | Net Carbs 1g | Protein 40g |Fiber: 0g)