(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb. ground turkey
2 large eggs
1 cup almond flour
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 cup sour cream
1 tbsp. dill, chopped
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well with your hands. Set aside.
- Plug in your instant pot and pour in 1 cup of water. Set aside.
- For the patties with the previously prepared mixture. Line some parchment paper over an oven-safe dish and place the patties in it. Place the steamer rack in your instant pot and put the patties on top.
- Close the lid and adjust the steam release handle.
- Press the ‘Manual’ button and set the timer to 10 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and serve. Per Serving (Calories 401 | Total Fats 23.6g | Net Carbs: 4.7g | Protein 39.9g |Fiber: 1.1g)