(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 3)
1 large zucchini, sliced into 1-inch thick slices
1 lb lamb loin, chopped into bite-sized pieces
4 garlic cloves, crushed
3 tbsp olive oil
1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
1 small chili pepper, finely chopped
2 cups beef stock
1 tsp salt
½ tsp chili powder
1 tsp oregano
¼ tsp dried thyme
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Heat up the oil and add garlic. Cook for one minute and then add the meat. Season with salt, chili powder, oregano, and thyme. Stir well and continue to cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now add zucchini and give it a good stir. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the stock and add chili pepper and cabbage. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 12 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid.
- Optionally, top with Greek yogurt before serving.
Per Serving (Calories 442 | Total Fats: 25.7g | Net Carbs: 4.6g | Protein: 46.2g |Fiber: 1.9g)