Turkey Cauliflower Curry
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 lbs chicken fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 medium-sized green bell pepper, chopped
1 cup cauliflower, chopped
1 cup tomatoes, diced
1 small red onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups chicken broth
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp smoked paprika, ground
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp salt
1 bay leaf
- Plug in your instant pot and press the ”Saute” button. Melt the butter in the stainless steel insert and add onions, garlic, bell pepper, and all the spices. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until the onions translucent.
- Add turkey pieces and cook for 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Now, add tomatoes and pour in the broth. Stir all well and close the lid.
- Adjust the steam release handle and press the ”Manual” button. Set the timer for 8 minutes and cook on ”High” pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the pot.
- Remove the bay leaf and transfer all to serving dish.
Per Serving(Calories 512 | Total Fats 20.7g | Net Carbs: 6.1g | Protein: 69.7g |Fiber: 2.4g)