Zucchini Noodles with Sesame Seeds
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb lamb tenderloin
1 large zucchini, spiralized
4 tbsp sesame seeds
3 tbsp butter
1 large tomato, chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 celery stalks, chopped
2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper, ground
1 bay leaf
½ tsp dried thyme
- Place the meat in the instant pot and pour in enough water to cover. Add celery stalks, one teaspoon of salt, and bay leaf.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and cook for 25 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the meat from the pot along with the liquid. Make sure to reserve some of the liquid.
- Now press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with butter and add onions and garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly. Now add sesame seeds and tomato. Season with some more salt and thyme. Continue to cook for 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, run the zucchini through spiralizer to create noodles. Add noodles to the pot and pour in about ¼ cup of the reserved liquid. Continue to cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Place the meat on a cutting board and chop into bite-sized pieces. Add to the pot and coat well with the sauce and noodles.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and remove from the pot. Serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 376 | Total Fats: 21.7g | Net Carbs: 6.9g | Protein: 35.4g |Fiber: 3.3g)