Turkey Leg with Garlic
(Total Time: 55 MIN| Serves: 1)
1 turkey leg
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp light soy sauce
3 cups chicken stock
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp garlic paste
2 tsp oregano, dried
2 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp salt
¾ tsp white pepper, ground
- Combine together crushed garlic, garlic paste, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Mix well and generously rub over turkey leg. Tightly wrap in a large piece of plastic foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes (up to an hour).
- Remove from the refrigerator and place in the pot. Pour in the stock and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the leg along with the stock from the pot and set aside.
- Now grease the inner pot with olive oil and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Place the leg back to the pot and pour in the soy sauce. Briefly brown for a couple of minutes on each side.Remove from the pot and serve.
Per Serving (Calories 629 | Total Fats: 39.7g | Net Carbs: 9.6g | Protein: 62.2g |Fiber: 0.3g).