Turkey Meatballs in Sweet Sauce
(Total Time: 35MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb ground turkey meat
5 tbsp almond flour
3 tbsp butter
3 large eggs
2 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup soy sauce
¼ tsp rice vinegar
½ cup chicken stock
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
2 tsp stevia powder
¼ tsp garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey with almond flour, olive oil, and eggs. Season with some salt and pepper. Mix well until completely combined and shape balls –approximately 1-inch in diameter.
- Plug in the instant pot and pour in 1 cup of water. Set the steam basket and place meatballs in it. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and cook for 10 minutes.
- When you hear the end signal, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the basket from the pot and set aside.
- Remove the remaining water and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Add butter and pour in the soy sauce, chicken stock and rice vinegar. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and the remaining spices. Stir well and add meatballs. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the pot and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 448 | Total Fats: 29.6g | Net Carbs: 2.4g | Protein: 41g |Fiber: 1.2g).