Turkey Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 pound Ground Turkey
¼ cup Chicken Stock
1/3 cup Almond Flour
28 ounces canned and diced Tomatoes, undrained
1 tsp Basil
¼ Onion, diced
1 tsp minced Garlic
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Place the turkey, basil, onion, and almond flour in a bowl.
- Season with some salt and pepper.
- Mix with your hands and make meatballs out of the mixture.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in your Instant Pot.
- Place the meatballs inside.
- Cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release and serve.
Per Serving (Calories 320| Total Fats 14g | Net Carbs: 4g | Protein 27g |Fiber: 1g)