Turkey Keto Lasagna
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb ground turkey
2 cups cottage cheese
1 cup heavy cream
1 ½ cups mozzarella
2 cups fresh spinach, finely chopped
1 small eggplant, cut lengthwise
1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
3 tbsp butter
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp salt
- In a deep bowl, combine together spinach, cottage cheese, and mozzarella. Mix well and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with butter and add cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and cook until completely tender. Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and remove tomatoes from the pot. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Now take a small, fitting baking pan and grease with some oil. Make a first layer with eggplants and then add ground turkey meat. Top with the spinach mixture and make another layer of eggplants.
- Season with Italian seasoning and then add a layer of sautéed tomatoes. Sprinkle with some more salt and loosely cover with aluminum foil.
- Now, set the trivet at the bottom of the inner pot and pour in 1 cup of water.
- Place the pan on top and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the pan from the instant pot and cool for a while.
- Top with heavy cream and serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 436 | Total Fats: 23.9g | Net Carbs: 7.6g | Protein: 43.5g |Fiber: 3.9g)