Turkey with Mushrooms
(Total Time: 60 MIN| Serves: 3)
2 lbs turkey breasts, skinless and boneless
1 cup button mushrooms, chopped
1 medium-sized onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
3 cups chicken broth
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
½ cup olive oil
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, ground
½ tsp dried rosemary, ground
½ tsp dried thyme, ground
1 tsp dried parsley, ground
1 bay leaf
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, and parsley. Mix until well combined and set aside.
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Cut into bite-sized pieces and place in a large Ziploc bag. Add previously prepared mixture and shake well to coat all the meat. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Plug in your instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Melt the butter in the stainless steel insert and add mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now, add onions and garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the onions translucent.
- Finally, add meat and pour in the broth. Throw in the bay leaf and stir well. Close the lid.
- Set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 40 minutes. Cook on ‘’High’’ pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick release the pressure by moving the valve to the ‘’Venting’’ position. Open the lid and transfer to a serving dish.
- Optionally, sprinkle with some fresh thyme before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 297 | Total Fats 11.8g | Net Carbs: 9.9g | Protein: 34.7g |Fiber: 1.7g)