(Total Time: 45MIN| Serves: 4)
2 lbs turkey breast, cut into smaller pieces
¼ cup soy sauce
¼ cup chili sauce, sugar-free
2 tbsp swerve
1 small onion, finely chopped
3 cups chicken stock
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- In a large bowl, combine onions, swerve, stock, salt, pepper, soy sauce, and chili sauce. Mix until well combined and set aside.
- Rinse the turkey and pat dry using a kitchen paper. Set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and place the meat in the inner pot. our in the sauce mixture and securely lock the lid.
- Adjust he steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’ button. Set the timer for 15 minutes and cook on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line some parchment paper over a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Carefully open the cooker’s lid and transfer the meat to the baking sheet. Brush with the sauce from the pot and drizzle over the sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Per Serving(Calories 410 | Total Fats: 11.8g | Net Carbs: 3g | Protein: 68.2g |Fiber: 0.6g)