(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 pieces of chicken breast, about 1 lb
1 large onion, finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, whole
1 cup beef broth
1 cup cherry tomatoes
¼ cup almonds, raw
¼ cup Greek yogurt
3 tbsp ghee
2 tsp turmeric powder
5 cloves, whole
½ tsp ginger powder
3 tsp chili powder
¼ cup coriander, finely chopped
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Melt the ghee and add onions and garlic. Stir well and cook for 3-4 minutes. Now add cherry tomatoes and cloves. Continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rinse the meat and chop into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle with turmeric and add to the pot.
- Briefly brows, stirring constantly and season with the remaining spices. Cook for one minute. Remove from the pot and add almonds. Cook until lightly toasted. If necessary, add some more ghee.
- Place the chicken back to the pot and give it a good stir. Pour in the broth and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the chicken from the pot and chill for a while.
- Top with Greek yogurt and serve.
Per Serving(Calories 336| Total Fats: 16.7g | Net Carbs: 6.1g | Protein: 37.6g |Fiber: 2.1g)