Spicy Lamb Patties
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs minced lamb
1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 small green chili pepper, finely chopped
4 large eggs, beaten
½ cup almonds, minced
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp chili powder
1 /2 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp dried mint, ground
1 tsp salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, garlic, green chili pepper, 3 eggs, and all spices. Mix with your hands until all well incorporated.
- Shape the patties of desired size and roll them in the remaining egg, and then in minced almonds. Set aside.
- Plug in your instant pot and add butter to the stainless steel insert. Press the ”Saute” button and gently spread the patties on the bottom of the pot. Cook in batches if necessary.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until nicely brown.
- Remove from the pot and transfer to a serving plate.
- Optionally, serve with plain yogurt and enjoy!
Per Serving(Calories 405 | Total Fats 20.8g | Net Carbs: 2.7g | Protein: 48.6g |Fiber: 1.5g)