(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
½ cup milk
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
8 pieces of bacon, chopped
2 cups cauliflower, chopped
¼ cup green onions, chopped
½ tsp salt
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the inner pot with oil. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and heat up.
- Add chopped bacon and briefly cook for a couple of minutes or until lightly brown on all sides.
- Using a wooden spatula spread the bacon evenly over the bottom of the pot creating the first layer.
- Add chopped cauliflower creating the second layer in your pot. Set aside.
- In another bowl, crack the eggs and season with salt. Pour in the milk and whisk together until foamy. Pour the mixture over cauliflower and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Seal the lid and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 7 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Sprinkle with green onions and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 381g | Total Fats 26.6g | Net Carbs: 4.7g | Protein 29.3g |Fiber: 1.4g)