Total Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup coconut butter
½ tsp sweetLeaf stevia drops
½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries or blackberries or raspberries
1 tbsp lemon juice
¼ tsp vanilla powder or1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place coconut oil, coconut butter, and berries (if frozen) in a pot and heat over medium heat until well combined. If using fresh berries, there is no need to cook them with the coconut oil and butter.
- Add coconut oil mixture and remaining ingredients in a small blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. NOTE: Separation may take place if coconut oil mixture is too hot.
- Spread out into a small container lined with parchment paper
- Place in a fridge for one hour or until the mix has hardened.
- Remove from container and cut into squares.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
To make coconut butter, place about 2 cups unsweetened dried coconut flakes into food processor and process until butter forms (about 7-8 minutes).
% DAILY VALUE
Total Fat 18.7g 29%
Protein 1.1g 2%
Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9%