Serving Yields: 12
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 2.8 g
● Protein: 4.4g
● Total Fats: 11.4 g
● Calories: 138
● Melted butter (1 stick)
● Coconut flour (.5 cup)
● Granulated sweetener of choice (4 tbsp.)
● Baking powder (1 tsp.)
● Lemon juice (2 tbsp.)
● Vanilla (1 tsp.)
● Zest of a lemon (2 tbsp.)
● Eggs (8 medium)
● Fresh blueberries (1 cup)
● Also Needed: 12-cupcake holder and liners
- Set the oven temperature to 350° Fahrenheit
- Mix the melted butter, sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder, vanilla, lemon juice, and zest.
- Whisk the eggs, adding them in one at a time. Mix well.
- Taste the cupcake batter to ensure you have used enough sweetener and flavors to mask the subtle taste of coconut from the coconut flour.
- Portion the batter into the tins.
- Press in a few fresh blueberries in the batter of each cupcake.
- Pop into the oven to bake until golden brown or about 15 minutes.
- Cover with sugar-free cream cheese frosting. Vanilla or lemon flavor is perfect. Garnish with fresh blueberries and lemon zest.
- Note: Icing/frosting is additional and optional.