Serving Yields: 6
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 2.9 g
● Protein: 1.7 g
● Total Fats: 4.1 g
● Calories: 70
● Coconut flour (3 tbsp.)
● Baking powder (.25 tsp.)
● Pumpkin pie spice (1 tsp.)
● Salt (1 pinch)
● Baking soda (.25 tsp.)
● Large egg (1)
● Pumpkin puree (.75 cup)
● Swerve Granular/Swerve Brown (.33 cup)
● Heavy whipping cream (.25 cup)
● Vanilla (.5 tsp.)
● Also Needed:6 muffin holders & parchment or silicone liners
- Warm up the oven in advance to reach 350° Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the baking pan.
- Sift or whisk the baking powder, coconut flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- In a separate container, mix the cream, sweetener, vanilla, pumpkin puree, and egg until well combined.
- Whisk in the dry fixings. If the batter is too thin, whisk in an additional tablespoon of the coconut flour.
- Portion into the muffin tins.
- Bake until just puffed and barely set (25 to 30 min.).
- Transfer the pan to the countertop (in the pan) to cool.
- Store in the fridge for a minimum of one hour before it’s time to serve.
- Top it off using a generous helping of whipped cream.
- Note: They will sink when you let them cook. It will be that much tastier with the serving of whipped cream!