Serving Yields: 4
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 3 g
● Total Fats: 17 g
● Protein: 8 g
● Calories: 189
● Unsweetened cocoa powder (.5 cup)
● Melted butter (.25 cup)
● Eggs (4)
● Sugar-free chocolate sauce (.25 cup)
● Sea salt (.5 tsp.)
● Ground cinnamon (.5 tsp.)
● Pure vanilla extract (1 tsp.)
● Stevia (.25 cup)
● Also Needed: Ice cube tray & 4 ramekins
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the chocolate sauce into 4 of the tray slots and freeze.
- Warm up the oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease the ramekins with butter or a spritz of oil.
- Mix the salt, cinnamon, cocoa powder, and stevia until combined. Whisk in the eggs. Stir in the melted butter and vanilla.
- Fill each of the ramekins halfway and add one of the frozen chocolates. Cover the rest of the container with the cake batter.
- Bake for 13-14 minutes. When they’re set, place on a rack to cool for about five minutes. Remove and put on a serving dish.
- Enjoy by slicing its molten center.