Serving Yields: 16
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 2.49 g
● Total Fats: 23.4 g
● Protein: 7.9 g
● Calories: 254
Ingredients – The Pound Cake
● Salt (.5 tsp.)
● Almond flour (2.5 cups)
● Softened – unsalted butter (.5 cup)
● Erythritol (1.5 cups)
● Unchilled eggs (8)
● Lemon extract (.5 tsp.)
● Vanilla extract (1.5 tsp.)
● Cream cheese (8 oz.)
● Baking powder (1.5 tsp.)
Ingredients – The Glazea
● Powdered erythritol (.25 cup)
● Heavy whipping cream (3 tbsp.)
● Vanilla extract (.5 tsp.)
- Warm the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Whisk the baking powder, almond flour, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream the erythritol, butter, and softened cream cheese chunks. Mix until smooth in a large mixing container.
- Whisk and add the eggs with the lemon and vanilla extract. Blend with the rest of the fixings using a hand mixer until smooth.
- Dump the batter into a loaf pan. Bake for one to two hours.
- Prepare a glaze. Mix in the vanilla extract, powdered erythritol, and heavy whipping cream until smooth.
- You must let the cake cool completely before adding the glaze.